- My first column for The Sound Guitar Magazine concentrated on advanced tapping with 4-notes-per-string pentatonic licks.
- Featuring my column on sweeping combined with tapping in the style of players like Tony Macalpine.
- Featuring my column based around the development of the alternate picking technique.
- For my column, I continued with part two in my alternate picking series.
- For my column, I continued with the final part three in my alternate picking series inspired by players like Yngwie Malmsteen, Vinnie Moore and Paul Gilbert.
- For my column, I put together a masterclass on Legato playing with a stamina building routine and licks in the style of Eddie Van Halen, Randy Rhoads, Joe Satriani and Steve Vai.
- For my column, I continued my masterclass on Legato playing, extending the ideas with tapping and with examples in the style of Steve Vai and Reb Beach.
- For my column, I put together a lesson on scalar 2 handed tapping with hammer-ons-from-nowhere in the style of Greg Howe.
- Sweeping 3-string triads in the style of Yngwie Malmsteen and players of the mid-late1980‘s neo-classical style.